Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tag From Lisa

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Supreme Automotive Delivery Boy
2. Server at Mimi’s Cafe
3. Lovesac Salesman
4. Realtor (I’ve had a few more jobs than four)

4 Movies I've Watched More than Once
1. X-men (All three of them)
2. What About Bob
3. The Man Who Knew Too Little
4. The Mask of Zorro

4 Places I've Lived
1. Utah
2. Brazil
3. California
4. Norway (I spent a month and a half there, so it counts.)

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. American Idol
2. The Office
3. Seinfeld
4. Jazz Games

4 Places I've Been
1. Mexican Riviera
2. The Caribbean
3. Fiji
4. Tijuana (The Happiest Place on Earth)

4 of my Favorite Foods
1. Funeral Potatoes and Ham
2. Shrimp
3. Winger’s Sticky Fingers
4. Brazilian Churrascos

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Brazil
2. Norway
3. Star Valley Wyoming
4. New York City (I spent one day there, but it wasn’t enough.)

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Year
1. Watching Logan keep learning new things
2. Playing basketball in a league with my brother in law. (John)
3. Playing Softball with my wife’s cousins
4. Fireworks on the 24th of July in Midway

4 People I Tag
1. Anyone who reads this blog. That might end up tagging two people. :-D

2 comments:

Frazier Family said...

Maybe I should stop reading your blog :) Does this mean I'm tagged?

Frazier Family said...

I forgot to tell you...I'm glad you put "let my love open the door" on your play list :)