Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lambert the Sheepish Lion

I have decided to begin posting my weekly videos in this section, rather than the bar on the side. This way, they won't disappear when they are replaced.

This week's video is a childhood memory of mine. It is a little long, so watch it when you have a minute. It is a Disney Classic, and everyone in my family can sing it. Lambert is a sheepish lion that was delivered to the wrong parents by a stork. Does nature or nurture win out with this beast? The only way to find out is to watch.

If you want to see my past videos, just follow the links. In the future, my videos shouldn't disappear when a new video is posted.

Harry Potter Puppets - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-YcBVEnLT8

3 comments:

Frazier Family said...

I will always and forever love this clip! I bought Robin Hood specifically for this! Thanks for pointing that out to me!

Natalie said...

Hey Topher! I love that you put this on your blog because I haven't seen it in years and my husband and I were talking about this very cartoon the other day! It looks like you and Lisa are doing well. I haven't seen either of you since high school! Your post about Lisa was really sweet! I always thought you guys would end up together! Check out my blog! This is Natalie (Vance) by the way!

Unknown said...

I've been loving this movie since I was a baby.
I've searched it in Italian, but no luck.

Thank you!!
Chicca